In the market for a new desktop computer? Whether you’re after a productivity powerhouse, a gaming rig, or an all-in-one Windows machine, PCWorld has you covered. Our team scours the daily computer sales and compiles a list of the top deals available from reputable companies. We also provide helpful answers to common questions about buying a computer.
Looking for a gaming desktop? Here are some top deals:
– HP Omen 25L, with Ryzen 7/RTX 3060 Ti/16GB RAM/512GB SSD/1TB HDD for $969.99
– HP Omen 25L, with Core i5/RTX 3060/16GB RAM/1TB SSD for $799.99
– HP Omen 45L, with Core i7/RTX 4070/16GB RAM/1TB SSD for $1,499.99
– Alienware Aurora R16, with Core i7/RTX 4070 Ti/16GB RAM/1TB SSD for $1,749.99
– MSI Codex R, with Core i5/RTX 4060/32GB RAM/2TB SSD for $1,114.99
For mainstream desktops, consider:
– HP Elite Mini 600 G9 mini-desktop for $429 off on BestBuy
– HP Slim Desktop for $220 off on HP
Looking at all-in-one desktops? Here are some top deals:
– Inspiron 27 AiO, with Core i7/MX550/32GB RAM/1TB SSD/27-inch 1080p touch display for $1,249.99
– IdeaCentre AiO 5i, with Core i7/Intel Iris Xe/16GB RAM/512GB SSD/24-inch 1080p touch display for $919.99
– Yoga AiO 9i, with Core i9/Intel Iris Xe/16GB RAM/1TB SSD/31.5-inch 4K display for $1,599.99
– Apple iMac, with Core i5/Radeon Pro 5300/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/27-inch 5K display for $1,149.00
Looking for computer deals? Here are answers to common questions:
1. Good websites to find computer deals: Look at first-party vendor websites during holidays, or large third-party retailers in between sales periods.
2. Best time to shop for a PC computer: Prominent sales periods like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Amazon Prime Day, and other holiday shopping periods.
3. What type of desktop to get: Consider productivity towers, gaming PCs, mini PCs, or all-in-ones based on your needs.
4. What CPU and GPU to get: Aim for at least an Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5 CPU, and consider Nvidia GeForce 3060 or AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT for gaming.
5. How much memory and storage does my PC need: Shoot for 16GB of RAM at a minimum and consider an SSD over an HDD for faster storage.
Don’t miss out on these great computer deals and make sure to do your research before making a purchase!