Black Friday is a great time for monitor deals. Whether you’re into watching movies, working all day, or competitive gaming at night, a good monitor can make a huge difference. And you don’t have to wait until Black Friday to scoop up those delicious deals, either: The early sales are already here.
Choosing the right monitor specs can be downright stressful. From the various refresh rates to display sizes and response times, it can be a lot to take in. That’s why we put together a list of the best monitor deals. We’ve also included an FAQ section that addresses what to look for in a good monitor.
Early Black Friday mainstream monitor deals
Sometimes all you want is the basics. So, if you’re looking for an affordable, everyday monitor for office work or casual use, consider the following.
- Acer R240HY, 23.8-inch 1080p display/60Hz refresh rate/16:9 aspect ratio/4ms response time, $99.99 ($50 off at Amazon)
- Acer SB220Q, 21.5-inch 1080p display/16:9 aspect ratio/75Hz refresh rate/4ms response time, $79.99 ($20 off at Amazon)
- LG 24MR400-B.AUSQ, 24-inch 1080p display/100Hz refresh rate/5ms response time, $79.99 ($90 off at Best Buy)
- HP M22f, 21.5-inch 1080p display/75Hz refresh rate/5ms response time/Adaptive Sync, $89.99 ($55 off at Best Buy)
- Dell S2721DS, 27-inch 1440p display/75Hz refresh rate/4ms response time, $179.99 ($80 off at Dell)
- HP M32fw, 31.5-inch 1080p display/75Hz refresh rate/7ms response time, $199.99 ($100 off at HP)
My top pick: The best bang for your buck is going to be the Acer R240HY at Amazon. For just $99.99, you’re getting a 1080p display with a reasonable 60Hz refresh rate. That’s perfectly suitable for day-to-day tasks and office work.
Early Black Friday gaming monitor deals
When it comes to fast-paced PC gaming, every frame counts. That’s why you should consider getting a proper gaming monitor, as they’re designed to make your game look as smooth as possible when the action is furiously fast. We can highly recommend the deals below.
- Samsung LC24F396FHNXZA, 23.5-inch curved 1080p display/60z refresh rate/4ms response time/FreeSync, $109.99 ($80 off at Amazon)
- Acer Nitro XV0, 31.5-inch 1440p display/144Hz refresh rate/1ms response time, $179.99 ($165 off at Target)
- Acer Nitro XZ270, 27-inch 1080p display/240Hz refresh rate/1ms response time/Adaptive Sync, $159.99 ($155 off at Amazon)
- Samsung Odyssey Neo G7, 43-inch 4K display/144Hz refresh rate/1ms response time/Adaptive Sync, $499.99 ($500 off at Best Buy)
- Samsung Odyssey G51C, 32-inch 1440p display/165Hz refresh rate/1ms response time/Adaptive Sync, $249.99 ($150 off at Best Buy)
- Alienware AW3423DWF, 34-inch 1440p display/165Hz refresh rate/0.1ms response time/Adaptive Sync, $799.99 ($200 off at Best Buy)
- Dell S3422DWG, 34-inch curved 1440p display/144Hz refresh rate/2ms response time/AMD FreeSync, $349.99 ($150 off at Dell)
- Alienware AW2523HF, 25-inch 1080p display/360Hz refresh rate/1ms response time/AMD FreeSync, $299.99 ($150 off at Dell)
If you’re on the hunt for the ultimate gaming experience, the Acer Nitro XZ270 is a phenomenal option. It has a ridiculously fast 240Hz refresh rate as well as a 1ms response time. In other words, gameplay should be lusciously smooth.
Early Black Friday 4K monitor deals
4K monitors are great for content creation thanks to their high resolutions and larger screens. Although they’re a good choice for editors who need to see the finer details of their work, there’s really nothing like watching an epic movie on a 4K display, too. So, whether you’re a video editor or a movie buff, we’ve got quite a few options below.
- Dell UltraSharp U2723QE, 27-inch 4K display/60Hz refresh rate/5ms response time, $629.99 ($150 off at Dell)
- Dell USB-C Hub Monitor P2723QE, 27-inch 4K display/60Hz refresh rate/8ms response time, $419.99 ($140 off at Dell)
- Samsung UR59, 32-inch curved 4K display/60Hz refresh rate/16:9 aspect ratio, $299.99 ($150 off at Amazon)
- Samsung UJ59, 32-inch 4K display/16:9 aspect ratio/60Hz refresh rate, $269.99 ($70 off at Amazon)
- HP U28, 28-inch 4K display/60Hz refresh rate/4ms response time/16:9 aspect ratio, $339.99 ($110 off at HP)
- HP Z32k G3, 31.5-inch 4K display/60Hz refresh rate/5ms response time, $755 ($84 off at HP)
My top pick: The Samsung UR59 is a fantastic monitor for content creators because of its size. This display measures a spacious 32-inches, which is ideal for getting those minute details just right. It also features a refresh rate of 60Hz and an aspect ratio of 16:9.